OST Map
red_bar yellow-bar

San Antonio OST Picture Index - Page 1


     

Click on any of the Thumbnail below to see a larger version of the picture.


 

San Antonio
Zero Milestone
at City Hall.

Big Blue Motel with Court Yard and smaller Buildings at the corner of Osburn St. and  N. New Braunfels Ave. off IH 35.


Top of Page


Stone bench erected by the Daughters of the Republic of Texas (DRT) at the corner of Vance-Jackson and Fredericksburg Rd. in San Antonio

      

Top of Page


Fredericksburg Road OST 2004

Los Colorines Restaurant at 1831 Fredericksburg Rd., Converted Gas station & Auto shop Los Colorines Restaurant at 1831 Fredericksburg Rd., Converted Gas station & Auto shop

Related Articles

Top of Page


Houston Street west of The Alamo, Past and Present

Copyright, Suzan O'Connor



Related Articles

Top of Page


MAP INSET center of 1925 TRAVELOG  

 

 





Example of Letter Head from the Gunter Hotel, San Antonio in 1921 - 

Courtesy of
Mr. Gary West, 
San Antonio

Map of the San Antonio OST from 1925 OST Travel Log

 

 

Top of Page


September 25, 2004 N. FLORES BEAUTIFICATION CHARRETTE defining the Scenic San Antonio vision for the N. Flores St. OST corridor
First of 50 trees planted November 6, 2004 for Scenic San Antonio BEAUTIFICATION OF N. FLORES ST. project. 

"The flowers and palms planted by Master Gardeners and KB Homes volunteers Saturday, April 2, 2005 brought the number of trees planted in the Scenic San Antonio Beautification of N. Flores Project up to 116. One hundred donated by the city of San Antonio and 16 palms purchases by donations to Scenic San Antonio."
 







Top of Page


Beautification of Louis W. Fox Technical and Academic High School

Related article

Top of Page

George Bihl home restored by Southwest Housing in the Primrose at Monticello Park Senior Complex, 2803 Fredericksburg Rd., San Antonio, Tx. Now home of Bihl Haus Arts.   November, 2005 photo.

 


George D. and Allie Bihl home before restoration built early 1920s, 2803 Fredericksburg Rd., San Antonio, Tx.  February 2004 photo  


Related Article

Top of Page